February 27, 2007

Searching for Inspiration

Last year, training for Ironman was inspiring. This year, for some reason, it's another story. I'm still searching for that motivation to get out of bed at 5:30 AM to hit the pool or to keep myself on the trainer for 90 minutes and not just 75. At least on a consistent basis that is. In looking back at last year, I'm on par with the amount of training I put in but I could do more. The goal in 2007 is to beat last year's time not just equal it. But I'll be honest, I'm just not consistently hitting my training plan requirements. Maybe it's the weather. Last year, it was mild here in the East. We got outside for the bike almost every weekend and weekday. This year has been a different story with the cold weather coming in January and staying around. So, I'm in search of inspiration. For motivational tricks. Stay tuned.

No comments: