May 15, 2007

Nagging Injuires

I have 25 days to the Eagleman 70.3. It's about 67 days to Lake Placid. And I haven't run in about 10 days. And before that 10 days, I had only run minimally because of my knees. The injury that has me on the sidelines now is the left foot & ankle. The x-rays were negative but it's just not healing. I've reached that point where I want to just test it even though I still feel pain. Losing patience. But should I wait a little longer to see if it gets better? The thoughts are playing havoc with my psyche. Plus, I don't know if I'll be ready in time for either race. Should I skip the half? Should I do the swim and bike only?

Whine, whine, whine. Enough already!

It's just that you put all this time in, then you get injured and now I might not be able to race.

Depressing. OK, I'm done.

Moving on.

No comments: